CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday 16 November 2009

Soundtrack Selection

I have been focusing on the making of my soundtrack and chose a piano playing with a bass in between the pauses. I have so far produced two soundtracks, one plays at the beginning of the clip which adds a fast paste beginning. The soundtrack itself provides a up beat tempo with the help of the title showing along with motivational quotes from coaches. Coming towards the end of the clip the second soundtrack comes into a play a soft carlm melody with brings the film to an end.
Using soundtracks has enabled the film to progress and gives the film a real professional look. My brother helped me to produce the tracks as he's a musician who plays the piano. With the collaboration of us both working on the two soundtracks allowed us to produce to good soundtracks.

Right now I'm currently working on the finalisation of the sound tack as well as tweaking little bits in the short film.

See Ya Soon *Beckford23*

0 comments: